The Segway Tours Fuengirola
To reserve original Segway tour
please call +34 645 199 155
or get in touch
- 25.00 EURO per person. Duration: 1 hour tour
- 35.00 EURO per person. Duration: 2 hours tour
- 50.00 EURO per person. Duration: 3 hours tour
The minimum age for this tour is 12.
Pregnant women shall not participate in the tour.
A Segway ride is supervised by a staff person but does not include any historical context. That is, a Segway ride is specifically for those who want to experience and enjoy riding the original Segway not a fake.
Before to go, one of our team members will teach you how to control and enjoy the Segway.
From us you get:
- Staff member
- Original Segway
- Safety helmet
- 10-15 minutes of training supervised by a staff person
HOW CAN I PAY?
- You can pay by credit or debit cards or cash.
CANCELLATION AND POSTPONE
- Up to 24 hours before your trip, you can cancel FREE of charge. If you cancel within 24 hours, 20 EURO charges apply.
WHAT DOES THE INSURANCE COVERAGE?
- The insurance covers damages against third parties and customer health assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customer is fully aware that riding Segway on streets poses a risk of accident due to motorists, pedestrians, and road conditions and rider must keep a proper lookout to avoid such accidents.
- Customer shall remain liable for any liability, property damage, personal injury, injury to others, damages, penalties, fines, losses, and/or expenses of any kind whatsoever.
- Customer is fully responsible for his/her own risk and hereby releases the operator of any responsibilities/liabilities of any injury and/or losses including death.
- The operator reserves all rights to refuse the hiring of Segway and/or to extend the time of hiring.
What are the age, height and weight restrictions?
Segway Fuengirola has not set any specific age restriction but generally it’s recommended for ages 12+. The handlebars are telescopic to cater for different heights. Bodyweight plays the most important role as this is what controls the vehicle. Riders should be between 35 – 120 kgs.
How many customers can you take on a tour
Normal trip capacity is for up to 5 customers. Please get in touch for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
The eco-friendly Segway Personal Transporter (PT) uses technology called “Dynamic Stabilization” to maintain its balance and move forward and backward. A series of five gyroscopes and a system of microprocessors along with two electric motors are constantly working to balance the rider. The Segway PT quickly feels like an extension of your body making it easy for you to remain confident, comfortable and in control.
How fast can it go?
We start on the beginner’s speed which is limited to 9kmph but progress from there as confidence builds. The open speed setting can see you riding at up to 20kmph.
How far can a Segway go?
Up to 39 km depending on the weight and riding style of the rider and terrain. Climbing hills reduces the range, but going down actually recharges the Li-Ion batteries.
Who invented the Segway?
It’s the brainchild of American inventor Dean Kamen who holds hundreds of patents for many inventions and technologies. He lives on his own island, flies his own helicopter to work each day and raised more than US$100 million to develop the Segway. It took nine years from conception to going on sale in March 2003. The company Segway Inc is based in New Hampshire, USA, where it has its own manufacturing plant.