1. What is required to rent a Scooter Segway?
To rent a scooter with Segway Fuengirola you must be in possession of a valid national identity card ID (only for citizens of the EU) or Passport and valid under the laws of the related country.
2. What is included in the price?
A perfectly maintained scooter by Original Segway not a fake, insurance, taxes and helmet.
3. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, you can pay by credit card or cash.
4. Can the scooter be used by two people?
No, all of our scooters fit only 1 people.
5. Is any deposit necessary?
Yes, a deposit of 99 EUR is needed. You can pay it by credit card or cash.
6. What happens if I have an accident or my scooter is stolen?
Before the scooter leaves our office, we do a damage report of the whole scooter with you and invite you to take pictures of all the damages that have been caused beforehand.
For damages caused to, or theft of the scooter,the responsibility is yours.
7. What is covered by the insurance?
The insurance covers just third party damages.
8. Time of departure and arrival?
You can pick up/return the scooter anytime from 10:00 to 20:00 summer season from 10:00 to 18:00 winter season.
14. Additional questions?
Ask us! By phone at: +34 645 199 155 or by mail at